The gate valve is a shutter of the opening and closing member. The direction of movement of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The gate valve can only be fully open and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted and throttled. The gate valve is sealed by the contact between the valve seat and the gate. Usually, the sealing surface will be welded with metal material to increase wear resistance, such as surfacing 1Cr13, STL6, stainless steel, and the like. The gate has a rigid gate and an elastic gate. According to the gate, the gate valve is divided into a rigid gate valve and a flexible gate valve.
1. The flow resistance is small. The inner medium passage of the valve body is straight through, the medium flows in a straight line, and the flow resistance is small.
2. It is more labor-saving when opening and closing. Compared with the shut-off valve, the direction of movement of the shutter is perpendicular to the direction of flow of the medium, whether it is open or closed.
3, high height, long opening and closing time. The opening and closing stroke of the shutter is large, and the lifting is performed by the screw.
4. The water hammer phenomenon is not easy to produce. The reason is that the shutdown time is long.
5. The medium can flow in any direction on both sides, which is easy to install. The gate valve channels are symmetrical on both sides.
6. The length of the structure (the distance between the two connecting end faces of the casing) is small.
7. Simple shape, short structure length, good manufacturing process and wide application range.
8. Compact structure, good rigidity of the valve, smooth passage, small flow resistance, stainless steel and hard alloy on the sealing surface, long service life, PTFE packing, reliable sealing, light and flexible operation.
We are one of the best Gate Valve manufacturers and suppliers in China, we provide many high quality Gate Valve, welcome customers to visit our factory.