Our electric butterfly valve wafers are available for PN10 / 16 flanges for a variety of general purpose, industrial and process applications. Epoxy coated cast ductile iron body, 316 stainless steel disc and shaft elastomeric seat, wafer mode butterfly valve.
1. normal diameter
2. normal pressure
3. suitable medium
corrosive environment, oil, gas, water
4. suitable temperature
-29℃ - 180℃
5. port type
6. connection ends
rf / npt / bw / sw
1. Suitable for isolation or control services. When used for control, the butterfly valve exhibits high pressure recovery downstream, thus making it easy to create cavitation in liquid service.
2. Do not use in hydrocarbon service or hazardous areas because the valve does not provide fire type test certification. It should usually be limited to unwanted water services.
3. Lining valves should not be used in corrosion resistant alloy piping systems. Lining valves are economical for corrosive service, but are susceptible to damage to the liner (especially around the shaft perforations), resulting in rapid corrosion of the product.
4. Lining wafer type butterfly valve, the elastic valve seat extends as a flange washer and can only be installed between the welding neck or the casing welding flange. Sliding or threaded flanges may not provide adequate sealing.
5. Lining valves should not specify viscous fluid service, but can be specified in sandy or abrasive services in a proven design.
7. Larger size valves should be equipped with self-locking transmissions. The distribution of static fluid pressure on the disk during closing can produce a strong positive closing torque.