Flanged ball valves are often automated with pneumatic or electric actuators. So it is also a ball valve with actuator. This allows remote operation for a variety of reasons: savings in labor, plant safety, product quality assurance, and automatic sequencing.
- Ball Valve Design According to API6D, BS5351, ASME B16.34
- Face to face ASME B16.10, API6D
- End Flanges ASME B16.5/ASME B16.47
- Butt Welding ends ASME B16.25
- Fire Safety API6D, API6A
- Inspection and test API 598, API6D
- ASME CL, 150, 300, 600
Welding Of Transition Pipe
During the manufacturing of the fully welded ball valve, the transition pipe can be welded for the welding ends valve. The transition pipe can be supplied by users or by our company according to user requirements. Please indicate the transition pipe diameter and length A when placing orders.
Shaft Housing Of Valve Rod
Stainless Steel, ANSI 304
Stainless Steel, AISI 304
Carbon Enhancement PTFE
BW or Flange
1. There is no need for maintenance,adjustment and lubricating.It is easy for installation and can operate stably for long time at low operating costs.
2. The rod of 8 ball valve can be lengthened and is easy for heat preservation.
3. Operating handle is detachable and can be installed by changing its direction.
4. The body of 8 inch ball valve does not include heavy and unreliable cast parts.
5. It is very easy to install regulating mechanism.